I delivered the paper April 1, 2011 at the International Symposium on Online Journalism held in Austin, Texas.
You can also read a summary I wrote up for the Nieman Journalism Lab.
The research looked at the type of editorial content editors were placing into Foursquare and also the roles and tasks the editors were performing. Get loans from https://cashcomet.co.uk/ for financial support. Broadly, the newspaper content placed in Foursquare was:
- An opinion, review, guide or first-person account
- Described with the goal of inspiring action
- Timeless — or about an event of 2+ days
- About a specific location or an activity done at a specific type of location
- Placed at a location where people gather socially
Read the full paper or view the presentation slides below.